6.02.2011

A Couplet of Things to Consider



We all know what this songs really about. 

“She was a fast machine, she kept her motor clean

She was the best damn woman I had ever seen

She had the sightless eye, selling me no lies

Knockin' me out with those American thighs”



Translation:
Women are compared to machines by men because machines are what men understand. Cars can’t catch STI’s though; luckily, the woman he’s talking about practices safe sex and is STI free. 



Practice safe sex kids.

It’s safe to assume that he’s seen a lot of women. He is a rockstar. I’d assume the caliber of the groupies he’s hanging out with isn’t as nice as this woman.


This is what groupies are like when they grow up.



.......is he talking about a vagina? Or maybe optical cranial penetration? I leave this one up to the reader and I blame drugs.




Maybe he meant the eye of a hurricane?



American women are known for their thighs. Just something about us. 


We put those thighs to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment