5.21.2011

A Couplet of Things To Consider

Kiss” by Prince

(Prince doesn’t like his music to be available on YouTube, so the live performance will have to do.)



The artist formerly known as being sexy in velvet purple. Oh, the 80s.


Remember Pretty Woman? This song inspired the movie. True story. (Note: it’s not a true story. This is just a theory.) 
But Prince, with hips that would make Elvis jelly, laid down a little wisdom in this 80s hit about the value of having chemistry with a person.
“You don’t have to be rich, to be my girl

You don’t have to be cool, to rule my world

Ain’t no particular sign I’m more compatible with

I just want your extra time and your.....kiss”





Translation:
You don’t need to have monetary value to be someone’s companion. Guy’s don’t like Princess Paris Hilton; they like that she puts out.




Can I buy you a drink too, or do you just want the money?



Cool” is one of those subjective words. You can be “too cool for school,” or “cool as ice,” or even “a cool cucumber.” What matters is how hot your significant other thinks you are when you laugh at their corny joke.




Was that an earthquake, or did you just rock my world?




Baby, astrology has nothing to do with it. It doesn’t have to be in the stars for you to be a match made in heaven.


Was your dad a thief? ‘Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.




How do you let someone know you care? You spend time with them. Remember how as a kid you wanted to spend time with your heroes (mom, dad, brother, sister, friend)? People don’t lose that want. So hang out with that special someone if you really like them. 

And make out....a lot. 



If I had a garden, I’d put my two lips and your two lips together.

No comments:

Post a Comment