4.17.2011

Miley Cyrus makes metaphors about men and money because that’s all she understands.

Can’t Be Tamed” - Miley Cyrus 
Cute and innocent, just like Disney made her. 



     Miley Cyrus is making sure everyone knows who’s the hottest girl in the room. (In case you didn’t know, it’s her.) She’s also makin’ mad money thanks to her Disney stint, so obviously she has the right to think she’s talented since she’s famous. 

“For those who don't know me, I can get a bit crazy
Have to get my way, 24 hours a day
'Cause I'm hot like that
Every guy everywhere just gives me mad attention
Like I'm under inspection, I always get the 10s
'Cause I'm built like that”
     Did she just admit to being a spoiled, self-centered brat? Why yes, she did. I think I detect a hint of vanity as well. She gets the “10s,” but last I checked, she doesn’t play any sports.  
“I go through guys like money flyin' out their hands
They try to change me but they realize they can't
And every tomorrow is a day I never planned
If you're gonna be my man, understand”
     Did you know that the exchange of money generates about a bajillion bacteria? Do you know how much cocaine has touched your 20, 50, and 100 dollar bills? So if guys are like money, and she’s passing them “through her hands...”
I’m not sayin’, I’m just sayin’. Her smile may not be the only thing that’s contagious.

And here’s the chorus:
“I can't be tamed, I can't be saved
I can't be blamed, I can't, can't
I can't be tamed, I can't be changed”
Miley is no Marcia, who was the friendly-cheerleader-next-door. 

"Miley, you don't know anything about life."


     Miley is more that-rich-girl-who-thinks-she’s-talented-but-by-talented-I-mean-just-rich-enough-to-get-away-with-pretending-to-be-talented. So guys, if she breaks your heart, it’s not her fault.She’s just bein’ Miley.”
“If there was a question about my intentions,
I'll tell ya
I'm not here to sell ya
Or tell you to go to hell
(I'm not a brat like that)”
   Classic case of Disney Star Syndrome. It’s what happens when little kids are Disney-fed. Infected with stardom, thanks to Disney money (which probably have the most diseases), little girls transform into brats with AWDD: Attention Whore Deficit Disorder. And she kinda did just tell you to go to hell.

“Well I'm not a trick you play,
I'm wired a different way
I'm not a mistake,
I'm not a fake,
It's set in my DNA
Don't change me”

Miley may be redundant, but she’s not replica....or is she?








Hmm. But then again, when your dad is known for breakin’ hearts, it really  must be in your genetic makeup. 

Here’s some words for thought though: does famous equal talented?

3 comments:

  1. Her smile may not be the only thing that’s contagious.

    haha Oh, I like you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The answer to your question: Oh no...famous only equals famous. That's why Disney churns them out. Famous has a shelf-life. Now it's Selena Gomez.

    The best book on Disney: "Team Rodent" by Carl Hiaasen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Demi Lovato is in rehab right now. I think Selena Gomez is back in the spotlight because of Justin Bieber. We'll see how long that lasts! I'll have to look into that book.

    ReplyDelete