6.02.2011

This One Goes Out To...

“Beth” - Kiss

I’d like to dedicate this post to my patient professor, Eats, Shoots and Lays. Even though she made fun of my lemon bars. There will be no runts in the next litter.


xxxx




“Beth, I know you’re lonely

And I hope you’ll be alright

‘Cause me and the boys will be playin’

All night”


Translation:
Rev, I know you get lonely standing up in front of the class by yourself. Ferdinand E. Marcos said:
 “Leadership is the other side of the coin of loneliness, and he who is a leader must always act alone. And acting alone, accept everything alone.” 

But I know you’ll be alright because you know how to communicate with multiple forms of new media, so you don’t have to feel alone. 





So yeah, just know that I acknowledge your lonely leader state, and its blessing and a curse but just so just know, I’ll be goofing around at home playing guitar hero....




ALL NIGHT. I promise not to air guitar in class though.



Excellent!


2 comments:

  1. I thought your lemon bars were great! I only made a comment about one particular bar ...
    (But thanks for the shout-out.)

    ReplyDelete