6.02.2011

A Couplet of Things to Consider

“My Humps” - The Black Eyed Peas


One of these things is not like the other.



Fergie likes singing about her lumps and humps, but what exactly are they?


“Tryin' a feel my hump, hump

Lookin' at my lump, lump

You can look but you can't touch it,

If you touch it I'ma start some drama”





Translation:

Guys are always trying to touch Fergie’s “hump,” which is supposed to be some cute way of saying her ass. But it makes her sound like a hunchback. Hey, everyone’s got their sweet spots.

Camels have humps and lumps too.



Now “lump” is a word a doctor usually uses. Like when they feel a lump, so you wonder if it’s a tumor or cancer. Lump is not a sexy word.


Ok, sometimes lump is a sexy word.




She wants you to look, but touching is not allowed. So she doesn’t mind being a sideshow.


Only ten cents to take a gander!



But seriously, if you touch her hump or her lump, she’ll flip out and  it’ll be like an enraged Elephant Man. No one wants to see that.






2 comments:

  1. I would do fergie all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I want to do fergie so damn bad and hard

    ReplyDelete