4.27.2011

A Couplet of Things to Consider

You Oughta Know” - Alanis Morissette

Here’s how Alanis decided to stick the metaphorical spear of destiny to an ex: religious guilt.



You oughta know...in the biblical sense.


And I'm here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It's not fair to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me”


Translation:
Much like Mormon underwear, Alanis isn’t about to let this ex of her’s forget the sweet little promises he whispered to her.

It comes in "pious pink" too.


Causing messes and not picking up after yourself are a lot like the actions of sloppy prophets - like Glenn Beck

Is it me, or does it look more like he’s holding the whole world in his hands?


You know, being denied is pretty rude. And sometimes if you’re denied, say like three times, it really ruins a friendship.

I'm Muslim, you're a Baconophile. It wouldn't have worked between us.



Breaking up is hard to do. Carrying the cross is only the half way point in the process of crucifixion -- excuse me, getting over someone.
Don't be that crazy ex-girlfriend/Judas.

No comments:

Post a Comment